forever lost in the deep blue

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Birthday Musings

Another year has flown by, and I can certainly identify this years wrinkles. Perhaps it is time to invest in a good anti-wrinkle cream, but at the same time isn't that admitting that one has aged?

I had a wonderful evening with the girls. Went bowling, played pool and ended up having dinner in a quaintly decorated restaurant. It really was a great evening.
I have to admit I did miss Mum and Dad, but the next best thing is to be either surrounded by good friends, good wine and good food or to for a detox weekend and ignore your birthday altogether if you can't be surrounded by the "good" people.

Funnily enough this must be one of the few birthdays when I haven't had to suffer the whole cake and candle scenario.

The anaesthesiology cycle has also began, quite enjoying it despite the fact the lack of real patients. They're not very keen on letting us try to intubate real patients, they simply keep making us repeat every step on dummies till we tire of them. I appreciate the fact that letting us lose on patient isn't really ideal, however I can't stop wishing they'd let me intubate a real patient.

The new one-a-day Atripla has been approved by the EU. I wonder if many will be switching from their current 3-a-day tablets to the new version.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home