forever lost in the deep blue

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

to the speed of light

The end of the semester in nigh upon us, and everything is picking up speed.
I wonder sometimes if I really can stay on the so called band wagon.

Path anatomy and path physiology seem to have metamorphosed into monsters, while pharmacology and surgery do not seem to understand the meaning of the time. Internal medicine is simply rambling at this point, only radiology looks as if it knows what is what.

To top it all, I’m in tears every night. I don’t really know whether it’s because of the medication or simply coincidence. Whatever it maybe it’s terribly exhausting and frustrating.

Berlitz this term was both annoying and entertaining. There seems to be a lot of problems cropping up with their teaching programme, and yet I really enjoy my time there.


One really nice thing that began this semester is my study sessions with Cindy. At least this way I have to review all past subjects and keep up to date with everything.

There was so much I was meant to do, I really should stop thinking and get on with all those tasks which are never urgent yet would bring so much more happiness to my life.
Procrastination is just the devil is disguise ;o)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Quote du Jour:


"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever."
- Napoleon Bonaparte -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home