forever lost in the deep blue

Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Shadow

I wished it out of desire and fervour. A shadow far more palpable than silhouettes and shades, yet still so very much an ethereal thought. Modelled from teasing eyebrow slants, merry twinkles of eyes, and a voice beyond description. As the clock ticks, the shadow haunts every gyri of my brain. I want reality to eradicate this darkly loving shade of my life. A simple word or even just a thought is enough to pick up the cadence of my heart. The more than pathetic nature of this affliction which I bought on myself makes me want to seek a big enough wooden stake to stop the permanent ghostly hemorrage of the Coeur.
Perhaps Holy Water by the gallons, and an exorcism could be performed, and no longer will the ghostly shadow haunt my every thoughts and actions.

Yet despite all this rationality, I know that this shade is truly my very own Brindhan. A shame though, that some are never meant to ally themselves to their soul mates in this life. The foolishness of my situation is so tangible that that even metabolic disturbances are themselves disturbed to inaccessible convolutions.

Neither shoulder nor friendly advice seem to work, and not for lack of trying. Sheema has been my own personal guardian angel, soothing my teary self with words of encouragement, yet nothing she said would pulverise the shadow. I plod along the meanders of life waiting for the end like a zombie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home