forever lost in the deep blue

Monday, January 29, 2007

The last January Monday

The heavens have finally listened, the grey streets of Riga are slowly but steadily turning a lovely pristine white. Latvians can now happily enjoy their winters. I must say that I missed the snow too, not the cold just the snow.

I was a little sad to see the back end of 2006, it was an interesting year strewn with high emotions, plenty of mistakes and pinches of regrets.
Vaguely hoping that past mistakes can be perhaps not undone but forgiven and set aright in 2007. After all don't we all live in eternal hope of tomorrow.

Having finished my lovely end of year exams, I am now facing the new term as a 5th year medic. I feel as if I have learned nothing these past few years.

Never mind all the silly reminiscing, I'm ill and frankly fed up of being ill!
I've never heard of anyone suffering from the flu for more than 2 weeks, and now find myself voiceless, jobless and bored out of my tiny little mind, wishing I could scream.

till later ...Perhaps who knows my voice may be back sooner :o)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home